Most instructional how to content, such as articles and videos, start to look the same after a while but you can change that with these 11 tips today.
Peg Corwin's insight:
Tips for instructional content are:
- "Solve a Specific Problem
- Design Functional and Appealing Content
- Show Customers Giving the Tutorial
- Write a Headline With Key Words
- Keep Videos Short
- Build Curiosity
- Show Your Passions
- Let Your Personality Shine Through
- Be Clear Up Front
- Be Consistent
- Be as Detailed as Possible"
If you like this scoop, please consider a Thumbs Up or Share.