Introducing Omnimarketing - As marketers and the customers they aim to attract fully embraced inbound marketing, outbound marketing became more effective.
Peg Corwin's insight:
"Omnimarketing formula looks something like this.
- Build a content strategy that attracts the right customer and builds trust. Test, tweak, add and subtract until you find the right customer conversion journey and experience.
- Work to understand everything you can about the prospects and customers your inbound approach is attracting.
- Get your sales teams to move deeply into social networks to understand even more about the needs and challenges of the customers your marketing is attracting.
- Let your salespeople start leveraging and personalizing content assets to turn up and make smart calls.
- Now start building a narrowly targeted advertising approach that brings even greater numbers of leads into your content or Marketing Hourglass.
- Continue to test, tweak and refine your outbound efforts based on actual conversations and conversions that move through your Omnimarketing approach.
- Re-engage your customers to measure results and enable referrals."
If you like this scoop. please consider a thumbs up or share.