Content Marketing has been all the rage these past few years. We’ve heard from many speakers and influencers that content marketing is the new advertising and that “brands must become media to earn relevance”. But how do we measure its ROI and know our content isn’t just fueling some vanity metric but is actually helping our business? Continue reading →
In order to improve content marketing, we have to measure results. Here are 6 ways to measure ROI of Content Marketing:
- "Use Google Analytics to measure progress on brand awareness
- Add conversion hooks to your content
- Track conversions through Google Analytics
- Create a benchmark with a Google Adwords campaign
- Track your SEO progress through tools like Moz
- Optimize your content marketing mix with content curation"
Click for explanations and more insights.
If you like this scoop, would you consider a thumbs up or share?