Build engaged audiences through publishing by curation.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Should you be a content marketer? Do you want to educate, inspire or entertain your prospects? Then, you should be a content marketer.
See examples of ways to entertain, inspire, education and convince with CONTENT MARKETING.
"It takes some time and effort – but the up sides are hard to ignore."
If you like this scoop, would you consider a thumbs up or share?
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
Being a one-person marketing department isn't easy, especially if you're trying to implement Inbound Marketing. Here's an 11 Step Program to make sure you're on the right track!
INBOUND MARKETING STEPS for a small business are:
- Learn Inbound Marketing - Get The Decision-maker On Board - Find a Design Agency That "Gets" Inbound - Assess Your Current Marketing Strategy - Study Your Customers - Identify Existing Resources - Create Your Marketing Plan - Plan Offline Marketing Strategy - Plan Inbound Marketing - Develop a Content Calendar - Get ApprovalClick to learn more about each step.
If you like this scoop, please consider a thumbs up or share.
Learn how to start with CONTENT MARKETING using these 5 basic posts.
if you like this scoop, please consider a thumbs up or share.
Keys for CONTENT MARKETING SUCCESS:
- Make things easy for your readers - Focus on promotion - Measure progress - Have content - Invest in good contentClick for explanations and details.
If you like this search, please consider a thumbs up or share.
Content marketing is easy, doesn't take much time, can be automated, is inexpensive, and can be handled by an intern, right? Wrong! If you're a brand thinking of investing in content marketing, don't fall for any of these misconceptions.
CONTENT MARKETING MYTHS are:
- "Content Marketing is Easy (Compared to Other Forms of Promotion) - Content Marketing Doesn't Take Much Time - Content Marketing can be Automated – Set it and Forget it - Content Marketing is Inexpensivee - Content Marketing can be Handled by the Intern" Click for all the details.
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
Free VIDEO training on CONTENT MARKETING:
Sample topics include:
- How to scale guest posting
- How to build traffic through forums
- How to create an expert doundup blog
- How to measure guest posting ROI
- How to effectively invest in infographics
There are 3 pages of these, so click to see the full list.
How can Content Marketing help you pull? http://summit.the-cma.com/ Traditional marketing thinks it's a numbers game, but content marketing is about a conver...
Fun video about CONTENT MARKETING vs traditional marketing, played out as two men competing for a woman.
What fun and how clever! Love the British accents, too.
If you like this scoop,please consider a thumbs up or share.
Content and conversations go hand and hand...watch.
Get a ready-made, totally free course to school yourself -- or someone you know -- on inbound marketing.
INBOUND 101 - Find basic description and links on content basics, analytics, personas, seo, content strategy, business blogging, social media., lead generation, landing pages, lead nurturing, lead management and context marketing.
Content strategies are complicated, and hard to make. But they're powerful tools that marketers have used for decades. Learn how to create one with this detailed walkthrough by Ian Lurie.
"Humungous guide to content strategy" with these 4 sections:
If you like this scoop, please consider a Thumbs Up or Share.
Increase your content marketing ROI with these 10 best practices:
Click to learn what these are and how to use them for promotion.
A content strategy is like any strategy, it needs to be well researched and planned in an imaginative, ambitious and yet realistic way with clear objecti
Content 101 questions
What is Content Curation?Content curation is the process of sorting through the vast amounts of content on the web and presenting it in a meaningful and organized way around a specific theme.
I love the table above and have it on my desktop.
Article is a good intro to curation.
Create, curate, circulate are the 3 C's of CONTENT MARKETING. Click for ways to implement each.
Once you have a captive audience, promote your product. It seems simple, yet so few are able to create and market great content online. Here's how to come up with a plan that catches the attention of consumers and drives them to your website.
The 5 steps of CONTENT MARKETING are plan, develop, optimize, distribute and measure. Learn about step one, planning, through the example of the retailer British Outfitter.
Classic circle of marketing and part of the @yieldtech business flow
Here is an article with a collection of video tutorials showing you how to make your content marketing outstanding, using Google Plus!
VIDEOS and text explanations on the steps of CONTENT MARKETING -- Listen to determine the problems and interestes of your target audience, decide on themes, create content, measure and evaluate, repurpose. And use Google+ to do it.
These 20 experts tell us how they solve some of the most common content marketing challenges, from discovering engaging ideas, to identifying audience personas, to amplifying their content.
20 experts give you advice on how to address these CONTENT MARKETING pain points:
Click for their solutions.
Learn how to organize and plan your CONTENT MARKETING to target key prospects.
Learn how CONTENT MARKETING works by reading a description of each of its 4 components: attract, convert, close, delight. See what marketers must do at each stage.
How to reach CONTENT ENLIGHTENMENT:
- "Egocentric Product Out - Egocentric Content Out - Market In - Enlightenment -- curate, listen, follow, interact" Click to learn more details.
Enlightened marketers are able to attain both high buyer engagement and trust and become the go-to destination for their audiences.
Good, practical overview for B2Bs and anyone else. "Enlightened marketers are able to attain both high buyer engagement and trust and become the go-to destination for their audiences."
INFOGRAPHIC on the 4 CONTENT MARKETING pillars:
- "Space – What space do you want to own?
- Production – How do you make it easy to produce?
- Repurposing – How do you repurpose it to get the most out of it? - Promotion – How do you promote it to maximize its value once it exists"
Click to read more about each.
Most instructional how to content, such as articles and videos, start to look the same after a while but you can change that with these 11 tips today.
Tips for instructional content are:
Google's Penguin called it quits for some SEOs. Over-optimized websites with unnatural link structures and keyword stuffing got punished. New strategies had to be developed.
Great roundup of videos and posts on content marketing:
Thanks to Dirk Metzmacher for putting this tutorial together.
From enterprise to small businesses, content marketing is one of the best ways to build trust with prospective customers. It's safe to say that trust building has replaced content as
Excellent points, seldom made:
1. "Don't build on rented land 2. Help, not hype, your customer3. Write what people want to read, not what you want to write4. Reference industry influencers5. Create content for all types of readers6. There is more to content than links7. don't forget the "marketing" in content marketing. [Promote your stuff!]"
I couldn't agree more.