Build engaged audiences through publishing by curation.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Don't let the hype around content marketing overwhelm you. To ensure you outdo your competition and succeed, here are 10 recommendations for things to focus on
Learn why various pros believe that content marketers need:
- Timing tool
- Kindle book
- Repurposed content
- Google Plus
- 3rd party experts
- Web seminars
- Online video
- Articles on Pinterest.
Click for details.
If you like this scoop, please consider a thumbs up or share.
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
There are a lot of companies on the web producing content, but to me, these are the ones doing it the right way.
Different tech companies exemplify CONTENT MARKETING TIps that work for their companies.
For example, 37 Signals interviews target customers, but not about their products.
On the 12th day of Christmas, Red Rocket Media gave to me… A tip about reviewing your content As you’ve … Continue reading
Substantive and useful CONTENT MARKETING TIPS, to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas.
Tiny sample: "Make your content easy to share with ‘tweet this’ and ‘share’ icons. Also, ask for comments at the bottom of your article or blog. People are much more likely to engage with and share your content if you ask them to."
Key takeaways from sixteen talks throughout the one-day content marketing conference, including strategy, branding and social media.
Find bulletpoint tips and observations from many presentations at this CONTENT MARKETING show.
How do you get started with your B2B marketing plan? Address these 5 critical questions to build a solid foundation for your 2014 plan.
Key CONTENT MARKETING questions, and a good graphic.
- "Do you know who your best clients are? - What are you doing to keep your clients? - Do you have a comprehensive content marketing strategy and plan? - Do you know which marketing noise to block out and which noise to pay attention to? - Do you know what you want to measure and how you’re going to measure it?"
Click to learn what to do after you answer these.
Just like with any marketing tool, you want to see positive content marketing ROI from your efforts. Here's how.
Content marketing can be a great way to increase the visibility of your business. Here are four key considerations you need to make before you jump into it!
CONTENT MARKETING tips
- "Never Focus Your Blog Posts Around Length - Know that NOT Only Articles are Considered Content - Quality Material Doesn’t Necessarily Guarantee Social Sharing - Content Marketing Won’t Improve SEO and Traffic Right Away"
Click to learn more.
Please customers and search engines alike when you apply these tips to your content.
An infographic on writing for search engine traffic.
If you like this scoop, please consider a Thumbs Up or Share.
SEO tips for marketers.
Content marketing can be extremely complex. But marketers themselves are often to blame for a lot of the problems they encounter. Check out these 5 content marketing problems complete with 5 soluti...
I love the author who tackles our problems and proposes solutions, don't you? Find directions to solve these content marketing problems here.
In the past, creating keyword-heavy, quick and dirty content helped optimize web pages for search engines, but now, the web is full of noise.
70 slides that walk you through how to do effective content marketing.
Content marketing and SEO are like peanut butter and jelly. You can eat them on their own, and they are delicious… But what happens when you combine th
Combine content marketing and SEO in these clever ways:
- "Create content Wikipedia would love to link to - Write content based on keyword data - Focus on Quality content - Answer user questions in FAQs - Target industry blogs for guest posting - Focus on Indirect conversions - Cross link your content"
Keeping content fresh, exciting and bringing back visitors is a challenge for all businesses. Startups, government bodies and Fortune 500 companies all struggle
Learn how to make your CONTENT stand out by doing such things as embracing blogger relationships, writing guest posts, and collecting emails. Click for all 9 hacks.
Doing a keyword analysis is just the first part to long-tail search engine optimization. The second step is to refresh your old content. Learn more here.
Learn how to use GOOGLE ANALYTICS to find prior CONTENT that can be modified to boost traffic for keyword phrases that your visitors are searching for.
==> Simple step by step process, and a great tip.
3 steps to refresh your web content for TARGET KEYWORD PHRASES.
1. Use Google Analytics hooked to Google Webmaster tools to learn what people are searching for on your site but not finding on page 1 of Google results.
2. Identify content related to that keyword on your website using the site: command.
3. Edit your copy and metatags to improve its ranking.
Click for the details and screenshots.
Consider optimizing your keywords, I am sure they are sitting stagnant not performing for your brand
In a presentation at Hubspot’s Inbound 2013 conference, Randy Milanovic gave a great presentation about his new book Findability. In it, he said: “Know your enemy.
The enemy in CONTENT MARKETING is the disinterested customer. Learn how to marshall your resources to fight this:
- Understand what causes indifference
- See how to grab and keep visitor attention
- Communicate "what's in it for me"
- Deliver "the hightest level of value possible"
Are your email newsletters working? Here are 6 signs they need to be reworked -- or maybe even eliminated.
Learn how to solve these EMAIL MARKETING PROBLEMS:
- "No one is subscribing to your newsletter or lots of people are unsubscribing from it. - Your open rates are taking a dive. - Your overall clickthrough rates are dismal. - The number of clicks on your main call-to-action (CTA) is close to zilch. - Your spam rates are going through the roof. - You're not hitting your marketing goals."
Click for solutions to these common problems.
If you like this link, please consider a thumbs up or share.
Ugh, another post about BuzzFeed! I know. You totally groaned when you saw that headline. I don’t blame you. I’d have the same reaction. I probably would
Buzzfeed CONTENT MARKETING lessons in brief:
- "Customers want to feel part of something larger than themselves - Your customers like to learn new things - Keep your advertising out of my face - ‘Contextual’ Real-Time Bidding - Headlines matter - Weird sells"
Read a discussion of each.
Newbie references and advice on inbound marketing:
Finding new channels and videos on YouTube can be confusing, but these handy tips will help you get started.
Quick tips on how to identify good content from YouTube to share.
Content marketing tips, discover the best content marketing tactics and strategies used by the experts today.
I especially like the first tip, using interviews or even better, video interviews.