Great conversations with Guillaume Decugis, Mark Schaefer, Phil Buckley, Mark Traphagen & others last week convince me there's a Curatti in our future.
Conclusions from three pros on CONTENT CURATION:
- "The best content on your websites is THEIRS not YOURS.
- Internet marketing moves to 90% curation, 10% creation.
- There will be content & User Generated Content (UGC) “Shocks”.
- Websites who tell, share & curate the best stories win.
- Websites who value & gamify UGC will attract great storytellers.
- The Curatti.com multi-author, multi-thread content marketing model works."
In my opinion, there is tremendous value in bringing together relevant and useful content for your audience and trying to make it easier to use.
If you like this scoop, please consider a thumbs up or share.